Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter "Sundaes"

I saw an idea like this last year somewhere and thought it was so cute but couldn't find the sundae cups in time.  So I bought some this last Summer at a store on clearance.  I made these for my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group last week.  Each Sundae cup Easter grass at the bottom, two little bags of Jelly beans, little chocolate eggs, one Dove egg, plus a reusable straw and spoon.  I used Dots to stick the little red pom pom balls to one of the candy bags.  I then cut out Easter eggs with the Easter 2010 cart and typed up "Happy Easter Sundae " strips to glue on the back side and tied them to the bottom of the cups. 
By the way my Welcome Spring plate was the winner at BBTB2 this week and received an Honorable Mention at Paper Lovin Gals.  Woo hoo.  I was really excited about that. 
Here is the link of  my original write up for the plate Here. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! What fabulous little treats! You did an awesome job on these! Congrats on your winning projects, too! This is a great post today!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sundae cups are adorable Suzanne! I love this idea and they present very cute! Congrats on your win and honorable mention with your spring plate!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete