Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, April 19, 2012

DCWV Layout and card challenge

It's time for my post for the April Stack a holic Challenge for DCWV.  
I was so thrilled to have one of my layouts selected last month for the top 10.  There are so many wonderful creative layouts that are entered each month.  I love entering the challenges since I am a big fan of DCWV and for the great inspiration.  
This month DCWV not only have a sketch layout challenge but a card challenge.  
For the layout of my oldest granddaughter I used DCWV La Belle Rouge.
I also used words I cut out and black fancy yarn.  
This is my page for my April layout entry.

This is the sketch
This is the other side of the two page layout.
This is the sketch for the DCWV First Card sketch for April 
I made my card using the gorgeous Coral Couture paper, ribbon, twine and Quick Quotes ink.  
Hope you enjoyed my projects.  Happy Craftin.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Suzanne! Both the card and the lo is awesome!! I love papers you used as well as the yarn, so cool looking!! The pics of Katie are just to stinkin' cute! Love the papers for the cards too, so soft and pretty!! Love how you mix with twine with the ribbon-awesome together!!! Well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete