Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Winner of blog candy for Cooking with Cricut Home Decor Blog Hop

Hello everyone! So sorry I did not get the post up for my winner of the CWC Home Decor blog hop on Tuesday as promised.  We have been without electricity for the last two days during the entire day.  Hopefully the problem was fixed and it will be OK tomorrow.  Before I share the winner I wanted to share some exciting news.  My project for the Blog Hop was selected as the Project of the Day on the Cricut Circle Blog Hop.  This means that I had two Project of the Days in one week.  What an honor that was.   So exciting and what an honor.  Thanks to all of you who joined us for the blog hop.  I appreciate all of you who follow my blog and leave comments for me.  Your comments are much appreciated and  keep me inspired. 



 Original post for Blog HopThe winner for the CWC Blog Decor Hop blog candy drawn by Random.org is #15cassApr 21, 2012 04:20 PM
Wonderful birdcage 
 I will contact her for her prize.  


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Suzanne and thanks for the email, I am excited about being the winner

    ReplyDelete