Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, December 16, 2011

Winter Frolic Vintage Tags

Lots of blogs are having challenges this week to make tags.  I am not a big tag maker but I decided to give it a go since I was inspired by the Design Team Members and other bloggers.  This tag is cut from Winter Frolic at 4 inches out of  craft paper.  I embossed it and used Tim Holtz green ink to ink the edges and the embossing.  
These are the front of my tags.  
The first I made three 2.75 inch spiral roses from Art Philosophy.  Two are wound tight and one loose.  
I then added branch punch cutouts,  died seam binding, and one Happy Holidays embellishment.  The second is the bird and cage cut from Winter Frolic.  I added three little tiny pearls for berries. 
The first one you sign on the back.  The second one is two pieces and you slide it open to write inside.   
This is the back of my tags.  I used branches and tiny pearls for first one.  Second one I used MS holly punch and Holiday Hugs cut from Winter Frolic with tiny pearls for berries.  

Blog Quick Quotes- Tag Challenge 
Bitten by the Bug  2-Winter Frolic Tags
Cardz  TV- Make two tags
Frosted Design- ribbon challenge 


16 comments:

  1. wow, love these tags, love the choice of papers.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just beautiful. I especially love the rosettes!

    Thanks for playing along on the Quick Quotes challenge.

    ~Julie QQ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just perfect, looks wonderful, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!!these are so pretty!! thanks for playing along with us!!

    Adora (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzanne these are Gorgeous, love the colors and you know I love the handmade flowers, beautiful! And for not being a big tag maker you'd never know, lol! I'm so glad you shared them with us both over at BBTB2 and Quick Quotes, I can always count on you for joining in on the Fun!
    ((Hugs)) Take Care, and Merry Christmas my Friend! Theresa =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Suzanne. You are doing a great job with these roses. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you are a great tag maker, too! How beautiful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! These are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these tags are gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, your tags are stunning! So much detail and the colors are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Suzanne! These are just exquisite! I'm speechless, they're so beautiful! Truly a gift in themselves. thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tags are gorgeous Suzanne! So much detail in each one! Yummm, you can send them to me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tags are beautiful !!!! I love the non-traditional colors you used - your flowers from Art Philosophy are PERFECT ! Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh. My. Goodness. These are FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful! Great job with the challenge. Merry Christmas.
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How elegant and beautiful!!! Love your tag with the roses!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Quick Quotes!

    Rhonda
    ~ QQ DT

    ReplyDelete