Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, December 26, 2011

Sweet Sassy Diva- Thanks for the Gift week of 12/25

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.  This week at Sweet Sassy Diva we were asked to come up with a thank you card. I actually made two cards both with my Imagine.  
The first is from the Bucaneer cart.  

Choosing cuts on Imagine 
Printed and now cutting 
Used Distressed stripe Cuttlebug folder to distress Kraft paper 
Inked and tore edges used twine 
Bucaneer Cartridge 
Pirate p. 3 cut at 4.5  inches-pop dotted 
Parrot  page 11 cut at 2.5 inches -pop dotted 
Shiver me Timbers 2.5
Yo Ho Ho page 27 2.5
No Trespassing Sign page 26 3.0
separated cuts and stamped thanks ever so much 
Paper page 43
Card  is 8 1/2 x 11 folded in 1/2 Kraft stock 
then front cut 5 1/4 x 8 1/4 burgandy 
5 x 8 anchor paper from Imagine cart. 

The second thank you card I made using the Imagine Yummy Cartridge 
The cup is from  page 7 cut at 3 1/2 inches on the front and 2 1/2 inches inside -flipped 
Corner stamp EK success 
Added Stickles, gems, and died seam binding ribbon 
Stamps A Cup of Good Cheer from Robins Creative Cottage 
Robin has her first two sets of stamps out a snowmen one and Gingerbread one so check them out. 
Inside Comfort and Joy stamp from Michaels 
Karen Foster paper Merry Mugs
I cut a slit with exacto and placed sentiment inside.  
I hope you will come back all week to see what the other DT members design for Thank yous.  Thanks for stopping by and I would love to read your comments.  

4 comments:

  1. Very nice cards and perfect for all those wonderful gifts people have received this Christmas. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love the message in a tea cup! How creative!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards! I really like the one with the cup on it... How do you like your Imagine? I've heard good and bad things about them. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for becoming one of my newest followers ... and likewise, I've joined you too. As soon as I have a chance on this hectic day, I want to get a cup of tea and scroll through -- you sound like my kinda gal! I'm a grammy too ... Cricut Cake kinda-user (used a few times but not for cakes!!) ... and WISH I was retired, LOL!!!

    Happy New Year!

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete