Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lasting Memories "Holiday Cheer" using Graphic 45- Christmas Emporium

Merry Christmas everyone.  Only one week to go!  I don't know about you but December has gone by so fast.  I guess it true that when your busy and have lots to do the days go quickly.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families and friends.  I am looking forward to a great time with my three granddaughters 23 months, 13 months and 5 months.  What a joy it is when there are kids at Christmas.  
That is why I really enjoyed the challenge and the inspirational photo this week. 

The  Lasting Memories Challenge #69 is " Holiday Cheer".  Also it is time for the Design Team call.  So make sure you check out the challenge and read about being a DT member.  I will tell you being on the Design Team is a lot of fun and sure keeps you scrapping all those wonderful photos.   
For this weeks challenge there is an inspirational photo.  Isn't this so cute?  I love it!  Right away it reminded me of this years Graphic 45 Christmas paper "Christmas Emporium".   I love Graphic 45 paper. My only problem is making the first cut when I get new paper as I love it so much!

Here is the double page layout.
  I used Graphic 45 paper and chipboard pieces, ribbon from Michaels, Creative Charms 
embellishments and K and Company embellishments.  
I almost forgot the background paper is pre-embossed Recollections colored core Christmas stack from Michaels.  This sheet has all different embossed Christmas words which I sanded.  

So lets see your Holiday Cheer layouts this week at Lasting Memories.  
Also posted with Shes a Sassy Lady challenge and 
Exploring Cricut 

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh this lo is just beautiful Suzanne!! I am in love with that paper too, such a shame to cover it up with pics. lol But I know you will have adorable pics of the girls to use on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is just unbelievable! I'm with Brenda...I don't know if I could bring myself to cover up all of that graphic 45 yumminess :) Beautiful layout....would sure make a special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my .. this is gorgeous paper and so is your layout! I just did a couple Christmas Cards last night and had the same problem. I just couldn't cover the pretty paper. Love your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the paper. I agree with the others about covering it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' this paper Suzanne!! You worked with it beautifully! I especially like your folded ribbon! Just tops everything off perfectly!
    Working with you these past few months has been such a pleasure! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete