Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winner of December Blog Candy and I am taking 3 classes today

I am in total crafter heaven.  Last night I attended a four house class at my local LSS Scrapbook Blessings in Newbury Park.  I love, love, love them.  Lance Armstrong from Rusty Pickle was the teacher. It was a surprise class I won at the Auction a few weeks ago.   Today he is teaching three more classes and I am taking all 3.  I can't wait to show you all  what we are doing.  It is going to knock your socks off. Here is the link if you would like to see what we are making today Three classes for today.  I am in heaven and having so much fun!


 So on with business.  It is time to pick a winner from my December Blog Hops.  I did 4 days of Blog Hops this month on December 2, 9, 10 and 15th. There were a total of 71 comments made on those 4 days.  I appreciate and love everyone of these.  So thank you so much!!!!!!!  The winner by Random.org was 53.  Congrats Barbara who said 


 Another fabulous project! This book is so cute!  I will contact Barbara and let her know she is the December winner.  Thanks again everyone for your lovely comments.  I can't believe in January I will hit my 100 year mark.  So keep on stopping by and have a Merry Merry Christmas.  Hugs to all -Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at class, Suzanne. I love the classes you are taking!! Have a fun and wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks! I am so excited. I just saw your post. I will email my address to you tonight! Thanks again!

    Barbara B.
    bkb248@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete