Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another quick gift- Bath Gel Christmas Tress from Sweet Tooth Containers

Here is another quick gift idea.  I found a container of bath gels 7 in a box at Joann's.  The normal price was 10.00  and I got them 1/2 off for 5.00  which made them less than 75 centers per soap.  I wanted to make them into trees somehow to put on a table for a Christmas tea. 
I got out my Gypsy and designed the Sweet Tooth cake lid  page 10  at 10 inches with 1 1/2 inch circle at the bottom from Accent Essentials to leave a spot for the bath gel.  I glued the boxes together and tied with ribbon.  I taped ribbon on back to keep ribbon from sliding.  
Here is front and back. 

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable Suzanne! What a great buy on the bath gels!! Makes for one sweet little gift!! Love how you did the box, great thinking out of the box!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! these are so cute and Suzanne love you ornaments very pretty:) I made some Hershey Snowmens last week for my craft fair and so much fun and cute to make right? I hope all is well for you.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea! These would be a perfect hostess gift & they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable! What a perfect little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and festive!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete