Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winter Frolic Ornament for Cricut Circle Challenge

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge- Make an ornament with 2 Cricut cuts. I used an ornament cut from Winter Frolic cut at 4 inches.  I cut slits and fitted 3 of these together.  I added Cricut cut numbers 2010 for last year (sorry I don't remember which cart) and pictures of two oldest granddaughters since this was their first Christmas. T his year I will make a 2011 one for youngest daughter.   Also cut out with Cricut words 1st Christmas.  Added package, star and joy buttons to decorate.  This was all made of scraps.  
 

6 comments:

  1. Cute ornament, Suzanne. I love that you added the pictures of your granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet ornament Suzanne:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ornament is so cute and clever Suzanne! How you do it is beyond me, but you are one crafting/scrappin' machine!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Suzanne!! Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete