Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lasting Memories Leaving Footprints DT post

This week at Lasting Memories the challenge is called "Leaving Footprints Behind." I  looked through my pictures waiting to be scrapped and found these cute pics of my youngest granddaughter learning to crawl.  Her mom would get her to crawl by using her cell phone as an enticement as you can see in the first picture.  
I used the New Arrival feet page 110 cut at 1 1/2 inches 
The crawling baby is from Everyday Paper Doll page 29 cut at 5 inches 
The cell phone is from Going Places page 94 cut at 2 inches. 
 (I made it pink and white to match mommy's phone.)
I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers for my layout and I will be entering the page in their challenge.  
This is the awesome layout sketch for this week at Lasting Memories.  You can use this sketch for added inspiration as long as it keeps with the theme this week.  

We are being hosted by Digi Darla this week. I hope you will all join us this week for the challenge.  We love to see your linked up projects.  They are always such an inspiration.  

9 comments:

  1. So dang cute!!! I love those little footprints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!! love the little face on your girl and what an amazing story - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful way of telling this wonderful story I really like the use of your Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout, Suzanne. I love how you used the footprints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout. All those cute little feet

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE! Oh my, I love those sweet little baby footprints...is there anything cuter than fat little baby feet? Love the cell phone...before you know it that sweet baby will be up, walking and asking for her very own cell phone...lol! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Suzanne!!! This is GORGEOUS! I love this!! What a sweet page!! LOL, she's already after the cell phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne you have stunned me once again, this is gorgeous! And how funny, I have almost the EXACT same pictures of kenzie learning how to crawl by trying to go after my cellphone! :) Great babies think alike! HAHA
    Michelle LMDT
    Scrappin' For Kenzie

    ReplyDelete