Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cooking with Cricut Challenge Cards for Brandon

This week at Cooking with Cricut it is time for a card challenge where we can give back to a sweet little boy named Brandon.  Brandon has been selected for Madison's May "I Feel the Love" Recipient.  Brandon who is only 4 years old was in a terrible car accident and will need considerable long term care.  
One family member was lost in this tragic accident and others were also seriously injured.
So here is my card for sweet little Brandon-
For my card I decided to dust off my Robotz cart and cut out a smiling robot.   I used a 6 x 6 Easel card as my base and some robot paper I got at Michael's last year.  
This cute little robot was cut from page 29 at 5 inches.  I then added the stamp What's up?  

I cut out Brandon's name from the same cart at .75 inches and added a smile stamp.  
I used  a white gel pen and Glossy Accents to jazz it up a little.  
Please join us for the Cooking with Cricut card challenge this week and lets send  these cards out to Brandon.  I am sure it would be uplifting to him and his family. 
 Check out Cooking with Cricut for more info.  

8 comments:

  1. Such a sad story. What a wonderful project! Your card is perfect!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne,
    This is a fabulous card. Making it an easel card for Brandon is such a great idea. XAnd with the bright colors and the robot, iit is sure to bring a smile to his face,,,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Suzanne - love the smiling robot.

    Hattie
    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is cute!!! It's sure to brighten his day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such as sad story Suzanne, but this card should put a big ol' smile on Brandon's face! It is so cute, bright and festive! I love the "What's up" sticker!! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and special card...love the sticker too...♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne, simply darling! Brandon is going to LOVE it! Great idea to use a robot and the colors are so bright and cheery! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete