Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another Challenge Layout

So many challenges going on with the usual blog challenge and National Scrapbooking Day.  
Luckily the Cricut Circle challenges for NSD are due 5/11 as I was not able to scrap much this last 
weekend.  Here is another layout I did with several challenges in mind.  
For this layout I used the Creative Scrappers Sketch #207 
I am also entering this in the Cricut Circle Scraps Challenge - Make a Spring Layout and use the Cuttlebug.  
Also entering in the Paper Lovin Gals  Flower Power challenge 

Recipe:
I used Paper Trimmngs  for the flowers and the flower border page 41.  
The flowers were cut at 2 inches and the border 1.07 x 11.90.  
The leaves are a MS punch 
Spring is from Stretch your Imagination  and was cut at 1.75 inches.  
I really like the way the flowers, buttons and scraps went with Kenzie's sweet Easter dress.  

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh, this lo is adorable Suzanne! I love the bright colors in this lo and the sketch is fabulous! I am loving all the embellies you used too and Kenzie is just so sweet in her cute little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful match with that sweet dress, love the layout and the colors, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lots of colour going on here. Great pages. Thanks for joining us.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne - stunning. That's all :) Ok, love all those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so so gorgeous Suzanne. I love the little bits n pieces and the flowers are simply the icing on the cake...the photos are divine and all matches so beautifully....3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such and adorable page.. I love all the fun bright colors you used and the flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Lovin' Gals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright colors and flowers. The embossing is beautiful. I love the photos!! The girls are getting so big. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne! This is FABULOUS!! Such a fun page with a lot of movement! The colors, embossing, EVERYTHING is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at PLG this week!!
    Michele F.
    PLG DT

    ReplyDelete