Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, May 14, 2012

FCCB Challenge- "Prom-enade"

This will be the first of three posts I will make today for Design Teams and a blog hop.
Post one is the Memories in Tyme Blog Hop- Mini Albums  (1 a.m.) Click here 
The second post ( this one ) is for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog ( 3 a.m.) and the third  will be for the 
Bitten by the Bug Challenge  Click here (8 a.m.)   I hope you will check them all out.  

I have been so excited to share this layout for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Challenge.  This week the challenge is Prom-enade- use a tuxedo or dress.  
Well since I don't have anyone going to prom or any fancy dances right now.  I came up with the idea to create a layout using Beauty and the Beast.   Using my Cricut Dreams Come True I cut the Title (4 inches)  from page 56 and the dancing couple ( 8 inches) from page 77. 
The paper I used was Happily Ever After from DCWV  
I also used a MS punch for the green border and an EK Sucess punch for the photo mat corners.   
The picture are of my granddaughter Katie and the last pic is her with her little beast Bailey.  
I used gems, pearls and Smooch ink for details.  
I hope you will join us this week for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog challenge.  We love to see your creations  and have you join us each week.  Happy Craftin!

11 comments:

  1. So perfect in every way! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Oh my...so many wonderful details! The images are all so pretty and those photo mats turned out so elegant. Your granddaughter is just lovely...love those curls♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout! The Beauty and the Beast theme is just perfect with the challenge and works so wonderfully well with your photos. What a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout, what a treasure to have later, to look back and remember, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the LO. Suzanne when I first looked at y0ur LO with Katie, my first thought was Shirley Temple when she w3as making all the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fablous lo Suzanne! I love the papers you used and the die cut of Bella and the beast is just perfect!! Katie is just to stinkin' cute with her curls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect idea. I love the layout and the pics are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute little princess. Not sure if I love the curls or your fab layout more. Your granddaughter is beautiful!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, Suzanne! I love the colors and the cuts you used. All the different layers are lovely! Beautiful work, my sweet friend. :)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzanne, this is so awesome!! Beautiful papers and gorgeous cuts!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete