Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Look at what Rhonda from Scrap Happens made me!!!!!!

I am so excited.  I had surgery on my toe today to remove a cyst that had grown into the bone.  Pretty groggy.  Went to look on blogger and found this wonderful post.  I won a prize for commenting on Rhonda's wonderful work at Scrap Happens last week for the It's Fall Blog Hop.  The prize was for Rhonda to make one of her wonderful mini books for me.   I told her I would like something to use for my 3 granddaughters as they are the highlight of my life right now.  So look what she made me. I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!
Suzanne is the winner of a mini book from the its all about fall blog hop. she has three small granddaughters so its all about pink! I made this going to grandmas suitcase to put there pictures in. This is the front of the suitcase.

here is the inside opens like a suitcase each pocket has a coat and rabbit stuffed animal and plenty of room for pictures
Isn't this adorable.  Please check out Rhonda's blog  to see her other amazing mini books.  Thanks so much Rhonda you are amazing.  

4 comments:

  1. Suzanne, I love it...I bet you were super excited to receive it!!! Rhonda's mini's are totally "off the charts"...every time I see a new one, I am blown away. Here work is incredible!!! Enjoy putting pics of the grand babies in there!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful, isn't she amazing. Wish you a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh congrats to you!!! You have a Rhonda Piece of art! Love her work!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a GREAT prize, your granddaughters will love it for sure. The little mini book is adorable. Hope your mending well! OUCH...

    ReplyDelete