Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Finished 10 layout pages- Simple and sweet

I finally finished the pile of pics I have been working on this Summer.  Here are the last double page layouts.  I did these quick  and easy.  Now I have to start the stack I printed last week.  This stack is doubles of 140 pics including the birth of my third granddaughter.  So Hi Ho Hi Ho its back to work I go.  
I used Varsity Letter for this one.  Paper is Blog Quick Quotes
I used Nursery Tails for this one.  Notice the brads in the center of the flowers are little feet and hands.  
Paper is Whimisical DCWV.  
Jack and Jill from Nursery Rhymes and paper is from Nursery Rhyme Stack.  
Another one I used Nursery Rhyme Stack for.  
I used Nursery Rhyme stack and Baby Steps for high chair and title which says Fun Food.  

2 comments:

  1. All these lo's are simple Suzanne, but oh so cute!!! I love the baseball one and the varsity font looks awesome on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts!!! I know you said you just printed another 140 pics, but if you need even more, there's an awesome deal going on with Snapfish. Up to 500 prints for a penny each! The sale goes til Sept 10th. I have a post about it on my blog if you want more info!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete