Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Birthday card out of blues

This is a birthday card I made today using the DCWV Tradewinds stack.  I am entering this card in the More than Favors challenge which is a sketch challenge 

and The Paper Variety challenge which was to use  your favorite color in a variety of shades.  I used 5 different blue papers.  The butterfly flower circle is a chipboard piece I had in my stash which I sprayed with Glimmer Mist Bell Bottom .  I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Weathered Wood.  Then I added some blue bling of different blues.  
This is the inside

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card Suzanne!!! I love the soft blues and the paper patterns! The chipboard circle is awesome and I just love that sketch!! Great job my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I really like the way you used all the different blues together. TFS,

    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, I love the blues... I am enjoying your blog also! I am your newest follower. I also am a "granny" to 8 grandkids and proud of everyone of them. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the chipboard piece and the blues are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your favorite color with The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete