Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, September 26, 2011

FCCB Challenge Leaves are Falling

So happy its time for another Monday challenge here at FCCB.  I love seeing what the designers and the challenge participants do each week.  So much inspiration from all of you.  This challenge is called Leaves Are Falling.  I thought this would be a fun card to try out on my Imagine with my new Enjoy the Seasons cartridge.  I am still new with my Imagine but so far I am liking it.  

The card base is from Damask Decor cut at 7 inches.  I took the score lines out with my Gypsy as I do not like the white spots if I don't need them. I then cut a scalloped circle with Fall paper I had for background. 
The tree was cut at 4 inches, the leaves at 4 inches and the hedgehog at 2 inches.  All were printed and cut flat except for the Hedgehog. For him I chose to layer.   I added some glittered leaves, ribbon, buttons, bling and Stickles 
On the inside I used another piece of Fall paper, cut out leaves and acorns 4 inches and added bling and stamp.  Hope you enjoyed this project and that you will be inspired to join us for the challenge this week.  I love Fall colors so will enjoy seeing your different projects.  Keep on Craftin.

7 comments:

  1. Love this fall card Suzanne! So pretty, looks like a great cart for the Imagine! You are doing great with your Imagine my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of your card Suzanne! Great fall colors and images...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT shaped card!! Super cute!!!Love the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very pretty Suzanne! The shape is great and I love the little critter, with his adorable little scarf...so cute. Sabrina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so pretty - inside and out! The little hedgehog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete