Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthday cards with Country Life and Imagine carts

Scrappy Moms Stamps  is having a challenge this week to make a project with Country Life.  I knew right away what I wanted to do as I bought Country life for the banner cuts.  So this is the card I came up with. I am making birthday cards for a church group I belong to this year so this is another card in my stash.

I also made some other birthday cards with practice cuts I made with my new Imagine and scraps.

5 comments:

  1. GREAT cards. But I really am partial to the banner card. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! The Russian doll one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow my friend, you have gotten so much done! I am loving these cards!!! They are great and a nice group of cards for your stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great group of cards! I like them all!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the banner! Thanks for joining us at SMS!

    ReplyDelete