Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I made the Top 3 at Craft Junkie Too

Catching up on emails, Facebook and blogs tonight after a busy busy day.  We had a wonderful dinner out for my hubbies birthday.  I had exciting news from Tracy at Craft Junkie Too.  Last week for the Linky Party I posted pics of my newly organized craft room.  My post was one of the Top 3 Viewed links so I got another button for my blog.  Top 3 Link and Link to my craft room post.  Thank you Tracy and thanks to everyone who checked out my room  on the linking party.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Carolyn
    cccscraproom@windstream.net
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Suzanne! Your room is awesome so I can see why you got so many views!!

    ReplyDelete