Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Too cute layout

Today I am posting a double page layout that I created with  Paper Color bk Antique Paperie 
That I got at Tuesday Morning for 2.99.  It was perfect for the 
Color Challenge at 
I used Quik Quotes Powder Puff  Inks -Blue Jeans Green Envy
Flowers and gems from my stash and I used a Martha Stewart rose leaf punch 
Pictures are of Granddaughter Kenzie 
I am also entering this is the Let's Scrap Special Challenge- Sketch 
Let's Scrap and Feeling Sketchy are having a challenge together for International Scrapbooking Day! You can read more on their pages but you need to complete the sketch challenge on both blogs.  
I posted my first layout on Monday and now I am sharing this page for Let's Scrap
Here is the sketch for Let's Scrap 
and the palette for Color Challenge Let's Capture Memories 



10 comments:

  1. Very cute page, great color combo !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is sweet! Lovely embelishments
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous 2 pager - great pics and details - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your paper find at Tuesday Morning. Your layout is so soft and beautiful. I also love all the added embellishments. Thanks for joing us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colors together and great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You combined the two challenges beautifully Suzanne. Love the colours and the layout is just so pretty and fresh. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout! I'm a huge fan of combining challenges and you did a fantastic job at it! Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute indeed! love the colour combo and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete