Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, March 23, 2015

The Happy Life layout

I am entering the Let's Capture Our Memories Sketch 116 with this single page using the sketch below and items from my craft room.  
The pictures is of Kenzie 4 and her brother 2 swinging at the park.  
I decided to use the black background with the pink paper and othe chalky look papers I had for pocket pages.  I used stickers for the journaling and date.  
The large black flower is from Recollections and the little bird is from the $1 section at Michaels.  

Here is the great sketch 
Thanks for checking out my page and these cute sketch.  

3 comments:

  1. Loving the colors on this layout Suz! The papers are so fabulous, love that flower and bird and the "happy life" card. Kenzie looks like her legs are so long in this picture! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great title and fun photos. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful page -love how everything pops against the black b/g - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete