Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lasting Memories Mystic Mountain

 The new monthly theme "Travel" starts at Lasting Memories this week with Mystic Mountain. 
 For this challenge you can use a picture of mountains, mountains on your page 
or a challenge that is faced.  

For my double page layout I found these pictures of my youngest daughter and her family out for a hike.  I cut out the trees and titles from Silhouette America.  The mountain and green chevron paper I had in my stash.  I then cut out the words (cherish, family, remember, adventure, discover, etc.) from another piece of paper and glued them to the tree.  

I hope you will join us at Lasting Memories this week for the challenge.  Remember it can be anything that somehow has to do with mountains.  We would love to see your creations.  

4 comments:

  1. This layout is very cool Suzanne! I love those trees, Hugs B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you used and those trees are fantastic! I always love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous trees Suzanne! Love the pics to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout and I love how you used the trees for the side borders of the layout a fab idea :)

    ReplyDelete