Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Miracle and Wonder layout

I created this layout for a challenge using a sketch from Leah at  Stuck on you Sketches .  I love sketches that use more than one picture.  These pics are of my grandson Micah.  
In place of the heart I used a baby onesie I found at Silhouette America.  I actually cut the piece in 1/2 so that the top and bottom would show more.  
 All the papers I used were from a baby boy stack.  It made it easy to coordinate the colors. I used the polka dot red paper to bring out the reds of the fire hat and Thing 2 hat.  
The title Miracle & Wonder also came from Silhouette America.  I offset the cut two times to bring out the colors in the onesie shirt and make the title pop.  I then made white stitching on  the title also.  The baby bracelet, diaper pins and hand brads were in my stash.  
You can check out this challenge at Stuck on you Sketches.  


3 comments:

  1. This layout is adorable Suz, I love the sketch and your take on it, but it is those pictures of Micah that make this layout. Love the papers you used too, perfect for a boy. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI this is so cute, great layout, love the background idea. Many thanks for joining us this month at STUCK ON U SKETCHES. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title is fantastic!! Thanks for lining us up at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete