Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, March 23, 2015

Lucky Charms layout done two ways

Going through sketches from various blogs I found some great ones to use 
 for my grandkids St. Patricks Day pictures.  I am finally using my Picturemate Photo Printer to make these smaller size pics for the first layout.  
This page is for me and has all 4 grandkids on it.  
I only had a few pages of St. Patrick's paper so started with that.  
The 4 leaf clover and title Lucky Charms came from Silhouette America.  
The little buttons are ones I bought for the kids to wear and then I added them to the page.  
The green and copper flowers are from my stash.  

This is the original sketch for the challenge at  Let's Capture Our Memories 
created by Laura Whittaker.  Sketch 115 
I turned the sketch sideways for the photos I wanted to use.  

 Check out the challenge here Let's Capture Our Memories 
Sketch 115 

I am also entering this on Rochelle Spears  Blog.  
She is having a March Tic Tac Toe Challenge 
I used the middle row going down-  Polka dot paper, Color Green and Something that sparkles.  
The polka dot paper is under the music staff.  
There is sparkly glitter on the journal piece, the music staff and the  other small pieces of paper.  


I also did a page for my daughter with a two photo sketch from  
Rochelle Spears at Sketches in Thyme 
I used the same title and shamrocks from the first page  but added 
the little Leprechaun from Silhouette America.  
I added ribbon across the bottom and some gems 


This is the original sketch 
And I turned it sideways too.  
Sketch 142 




5 comments:

  1. Cute layouts Suz! I love the papers you used and the die cuts. The kids are just too cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture Our Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout and photos are all so cute. I love all of your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect use of the sketch - love that you rotated it - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! He is really a little Leprechaun! Thanks for sharing your layout.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete