Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Let's Scrap Sketches March 15th Challenge-Spring

Today is the second sketch challenge for the month of March at Let's Scrap Sketches,  
I used Doodlebug paper from last Spring for these pages.  I only had one picture of the grandkids flying a kite so I added some other Spring pictures of them dying eggs, crafting and fishing with dad.  I love that this sketch has room for lots of pictures.  The striped border was punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  The clouds, kites, circle and Spring title are from the Silhouette America store.  
I embossed the clouds with a Tim Holtz swirly folder and pop dotted the kites,  The tails of the kite is thread covered wire that you get by the embroidery thread.  I wrap it around a pencil to curve it and then added the bows with tiny glue dots.  

I hope you will join us for the challenge and remember you still have time to also do the March 1st sketch. There is also a dual challenge with  Let's Scrap Special Challenge- Sketch 
 and Feeling Sketchyr for International Scrapbooking Day! We would love for you to share your creations with us at Let's Scrap. for all of these challenges.  Happy craftin!

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout. You can't help but be happy when you see it. Lovely spring colours and fun photos. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright!! I agree with Val, it makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bright and cheery layout Suz, the colors and papers are fabulous. I also love the die cuts you used. The pictures are so cute and fun. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So springlike! love the papers Suzanne and great embossed cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Lovely colors, so bright! I love those die cuts!

    ReplyDelete