Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pretty in Pink layout

Today I did a little scrapping after being gone over the weekend and coming home with back spasms.  I have been in a lot of pain so starting out slow.  I did this page for several challenges which are included below.  The paper is DCWV that I have had for a long time.  The butterfly is from Pebbles,  Washi tape from Michaels recollections and the glitter title from Silhouette America.  
The background paper was lined with some glitter flourishes on edges.  I used a flourish stencil and sprayed with pink Glimmer Mist as well as droplets.  
The colors are really soft so hard to get a good picture.  
The pictures are of my granddaughter Kenzie in her pink sunglasses, 
her pink outfit and her pink room.  
You can create anything you want and use pink color , as the main color of your project or the word "pink" in your title!!!!

Sketch Challenge 
#193 I made this- make your own background (not just a stamp)
#177 Create your own background 


9 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, Suzanne! Thanks for joining us this week here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable layout Suz, I love the papers you have used and Kenzie is so stinkin' cute. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable page. I love the sunglasses picture and the added butterfly. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable LO you made using the sketch. Thank you for playing along at MCS. And yes, she is pretty in pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute! Love That Butterfly too,.. Thanks For Playing with My Creative Sketches..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, what a wonderful job did using the sketch. I love your layout. Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty layout! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete