Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, March 2, 2015

Lasting Memories Challenge -Partners in Crime

Here is my layout for the March  Friendship Partners in Crime this week at Lasting Memories. This doesn't have to be people!  It could be animal friends, pets/owners.. 
be creative and have some fun with this.  
For my layout I had tons of pictures of my two grandkids that I watch daily Monday through Friday.  Since I spend so much time with them I am always catching them into making messes or being silly. The title definitely fits Trouble x 2.  
The first couple pics are them making messes.   On the right they are using Mr. Potato head teeth to make big smiley faces so I added a conversation bubble saying Our disguises.   
The car at the mall is  their getaway car.  
The title is from Silhouette and I used a Chevron punch.  
Remember you have till the end of the month  to link your layouts and there will be a new challenge each Sunday this month with the friendship theme.  For more inspiration check out the Lasting Memories blog.

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun, bright, cheery layout.Your grandkids are just too cute! Love those photos with the Mr. Potato Head teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL This layout cracks me up Suz! Micah and Kenzie are just too cute and now I know of the messes you speak of. Make for adorable pictures and layouts though! I love their creativity when playing too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I think you have your hands full! Such a good Grammy you are! Super cute page and I love that you catch all of these fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh this is just 2 cute :) Love the bright colors on the page and boy those 2! Grandkids are the best though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute for words and I love your title!! Lucky kids to have such a loving and crafty grandma to boot:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun little people and great page to document that

    ReplyDelete
  7. another super fun layout Suzanne! Love the bright colors, perfect for the trouble x2 ;)

    ReplyDelete