Here is another layout I completed, using an amazing sketch by
Bev Code, for the week three challenge at
I knew right away I wanted to use a picture of my four grandkids from just a few weeks ago.
On the left side is Brittany 3 and Katie 5.
On the right side is Micah 2 and his sister Kenzie 4.
The paper is Kaisercraft Hello Today Collection on a piece of tan Bazzil.
I added burlap ribbon, black ink, Recollections black flower and black pearl flourish.
Here is the sketch from Bev Code for week 3.
I also wanted to let you know that
is having a Design Team Call
Check it out below and follow the link above to find out
what you need to do to be a part of this awesome sketch blog.
Being on a Design team is a great way to inspire people and be inspired by other talented scrapers.
Using sketches can really help motivate you and encourage you to try new things.
Lets Get Sketchy is looking to add 2-4 more members to our already fabulous Design Team. The DT term will run from April 15 through July 15 and could very well be extended after that time. You will be responsible for at least 2 layouts a month as well as commenting on entries each week. I am only looking for dedicated members. If you are interested and would like to be considered for a position then here is what you need to do:
Why apply for our team?
- To be inspired and to inspire others
- To be on the ground floor of an up and coming blog
- You will be a part of an amazing group of women and develop lifelong friendships with women from all over the world.
- Your work will be featured on Facebook and Pinterest.
What is expected of our Design Team?
- You MUST be a follower of our blog
- Complete 2 projects a month (you will be given challenges at least a month in advance).
- Comment on participants entries (THIS IS A MUST!). Any team member not adhering to this rule will be promptly removed from the team so please make sure you can do this before applying.
- Commit to a 3 month term (Beginning April 15th thru July 15th.)
- Keep an active blog that is updated frequently
- Post our challenge and your project on your blog on reveal day and link back to the LGS blog.
How to apply:
- Leave a comment below indicating you would like to apply
- Add our link and DT call to your blog
- Provide links to your blog and any online galleries.
- Create a layout from either of the the sketches below
- Place our DT call on your blog to help get the word out.
- You MUST have a Facebook account as we will have a private DT group on Facebook
Design Team Call Sketch
Anyone interested in applying please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you put DT call in the subject line.
We are accepting applications through April 8th. New design team members will be notified by April 9th. This is an open call, what that means is, I have the right to close this call at any time if I feel all the positions have been filled. The first reveal will be April 15th. . I know this is a short turn around however; the first challenge will be easy. I promise you!
No previous DT experience needed.
I can't wait to see what you come up with! International members ARE welcome to apply!
Thanks for looking at my project today and good luck to all who decide to try for the Design Team.