Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Let's Scrap Sketches Challenge for March 1st

So excited today as I get to  post my first layout as part of the  Let's Scrap  Sketches Design team.  
It is an honor to be a part of this team with so many 
creative ladies from all over the world.  
This is our  first challenge for the Spring team. 
 We will have challenges each month on the 1st and 15th.  The sketches that are coming up are amazing and I know you will have a lot of fun using them.  
I hope you will join in and take on the challenge of creating with us.  

The first sketch was for the Design Team application.    
The paper I used is Hey Kid from Pink Paislee.  I used the paper and embellishment kit.  
The paper line has papers for both boys and girls.  
The pictures are of my grandson Micah who is two.  
For the banners I used a chevron punch from Stamping Up. 
I also used the Tim Holtz Rosette maker.  
The title I cut using my Silhouette.  
This is the awesome sketch for the March 1st challenge.  So what is your take on this sketch?  
Link up your pages at Let's Scrap Sketches.  

11 comments:

  1. awesome layout! Love the 2 pager, I think I will join this month. Congrats on making the DT for Let's scrap. Cant wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. Such cute pictures and I love all the papers you used for the banners. Looks great. Looking forward to being on the DT with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Love those papers! How cute they are together!
    Congratulations and can't wait to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and super work with the sketch Suzanne! Love all the papers you used! So happy to have you as part of our DT!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the sketch and the way you did the banner looks like little ties. Perfect for a little man. Such lovely papers. He is the cutest little thing ever too.
    So happy to have you as part of our team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the papers you chose for this layout!!! Happy to be a part of the Team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. I love the colored text!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout Suzanne! Love the papers but those photos are adorable! Your banners totally look like men's ties to me LOL..so glad to have you joining us on the DT at Let's Scrap...looking forward to getting to know you better in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!!!! Looking forward to the dual DT terms with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so very incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute layout Suz! I love that sketch and I love the papers you used on this layout of Micah. I just got this punch so it is great to see it in action. I love your banners at the bottom of the layout, they look like cute ties. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete