Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, March 16, 2015

Lasting Memories Best Friends Challenge

I am loving the Friends challenges this month at Lasting Memories.  This week the challenge is "Best of Friends."   I found this adorable Sisters and Best Friends title on Silhouette America and knew it was perfect for this challenge.  These are my granddaughters Katie and Brittany who are best buddies.  You may have seen my pictures of them last week too holding hands.  Katie who just turned five loves to draw pictures of  the two of them.  I took a picture of this drawing to keep and it was perfect to add to my page.  
The paper, stickers and button I used is from Close to my Heart.  
 
Here is my page for today and one I completed earlier this week together for a double layout.  
Please join us for the Friendship challenges this month.  You have till the end of the month to complete all of the challenges at Lasting Memories.  

6 comments:

  1. Very cute layout. Love those colours together. Very sweet photos too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout Suz, I love the color combo. The CTMH papers and embellies are perfect on this layout. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute layout! I love the colors you used on here and I love that you took a picture of Katie's drawing to put on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet layout Suzanne :)
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely amazing idea adding a photo of her artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...fun and sweet page. ClaireR, LMDT

    ReplyDelete