Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, August 4, 2012

I am going to be teaching classes at my LSS- Graphic 45 Happy Haunting

I am so excited to share that starting this month I will be teaching monthly scrapbook classes at my local scrapbook store Scrapbook Blessings in Newbury Park, California.  This LSS is a family owned run store and I love to go there.  I have taken classes and am delighted to be a part of the teaching staff now.  For my first class I will be teaching two double page layouts using the new Happy Hauntings Halloween paper from Graphic 45.  This paper is so darn cute and such great colors.  
Here is pics of my layouts at the store.  

Here is the first double layout

Some closeups


The second layout


Closeups


4 comments:

  1. wow, look at those colors, beautiful layout, good luck with your classes, enjoy, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to be so blessed to have you as a teacher! Have fun.
    Love your layout it is just so much fun. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Suzanne and you will be an awesome, awesome teacher! Oh wait this isn't your first teaching gig is it?!!! lol You will ROCK them Suz! Good luck my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I hope you will have loads of fun teaching classes. Your layout is beautiful. Good Luck!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete