Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, August 24, 2012

DCWV Stack-a-holic card

Wow things have been so crazy lately that I almost forgot to post my card for the DCWV stack-a-holic template challenge for August.  
I had just bought another  stack of the Summer paper and knew right away what I wanted to do.  

All the papers are from the Summer stack and cardstock. I added a MS punch to the side and some twine.  
The papers are so colorful and fun.  The words were cut from a page to enhance the Summer Message and flags of different colors.  The sun button was from embellies in my stash.  
Here is the sketch 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Suz, I love how this turned out! Doesn't the summer stack have some cool paper in it?! You showcased the papers so well with this mix of banners, well done my friend! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete