Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, January 30, 2012

FCCB 3 inch Valentine

It's Monday again and time for another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.  I for one can not believe that January is almost over.  I guess I am having too much fun as time is flying by fast.  
This week the challenge is to make a 3 x 3  Valentine.  
This is the card I designed using Elegant Edges and Rock Princess. 
I used Bazzil cardstock and a scrap of music paper you can see behind the rose and inside.  
These are great cards to make to use some of your scraps.  
The card was cut at 3 x 6 inches and folded.  I then cut the frame on the front two times in white at 3 inches and the shadow layer in pink one time.  I pop dotted the white frames to give it more dimension.  
The Rose is from Rock Princess page 49 and was cut at 2 inches.  There are four different layers.  I added Stickles and some twine.  
I used a $1 stamp on the inside and a little rose and heart from 
K and Company Valentine embellishment bag.  The heart is pop dotted.   
I hope all the DT projects have inspired you to join us this week for the FCCB challenge.  
All the DT inspiration is posted today and you have until Saturday to enter.   I can't wait to see what everyone creates for this cute little mini Valentine challenge.  Happy Craftin.  



13 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Love the vintage feel of this delightful little card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the frame and rose! I also love the vintage feel of this card!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cuteness!! I love the tiny cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card very inspiring. I love how you made the rose and all the layering is just eo elegant.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this rose and how you used scraps. I always love to save an use mine.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful 3x3 card Suzanne!! I love the rose and the border that you used, so pretty! I played along this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne, This is just so lovely. The rose is beautiful and the inside of the card is operfect!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Valentine Card... The rose is so pretty. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on my BBTB2 blog hop. Also thanks for reminder of where the "baby" word came from. I do a lot of cuts that sometimes end up in my stash box and then I am lost as to where they came from.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! So pretty! I love the rose and all the pretty layers. Fantastic job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love all the dimension and vintage feel to it.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so beautiful!! Gorgeous Rose!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whats Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid other customers like its helped me. Good job.
    Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot

    ReplyDelete