Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cricut Craftin Grammy's Cricut Friends Blog Hop Jan 27 and 28th

Hello all my crafty  friends-  I am so excited that tomorrow is the first day of my blogaversary blog hop. 
This is my very first blog hop that I have organized and I am so excited at all the wonderful crafty talented ladies who are in the lineup.  There will be many members from the Design Teams I am on including Fantabulous Cricut Challenge , Lasting Memories and  Sweet Sassy Diva.   I also have friends from the Cricut Message Board who are the ones who encouraged me to start blogging a year ago.  For some it is their first blog hop.  
I hope you will join us their will be lots of blog candy and lots of fun!  
So hop on by for the next two days.
Happy craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment