Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winner of FCCB Cricut Crawl Blog Candy and a thank you to my followers

Hi everyone- Today is the day I am randomly choosing a winner for the Fantabulous Cricut Harvest Blessings Crawl we have been having this week at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  I hope you have had a chance to view all the wonderful projects by the Design Team as well as all the entries for the challenge.  So many beautiful things. I used Random.org to select the winner out of 34 comments and the winner is #21. And the winner is
 AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...


Wow great job on your wall decor. I don’t do much decor but with instructions I believe I can get it done. Thanks for sharing. I’m a follower. Blessing AJ

Congratulations and thank you for your sweet comment.
Thank you to all and I hope you enjoyed the crawl and the challenge. Your comments mean so much to me and that you take the time to stop by my blog to see my projects.  There are so many blogs, websites, messageboards and things to see now days I feel very honored for each of you that spends time visiting me.   Also I was very excited to make my 400 followers goal this week and now on to 500.  Thank you so much to all of you who follow me I hope you enjoy my blog and will come back again and again.  More prize drawings to come.  :)

  21
Also don't forget you have 5 more days to leave a comment to win the My Memories Suite Software.  
 I will choose the winner on Black Friday so you have a few more days to read about it and leave a comment.  Also on my post you will find some layouts I did in a matter of just a few minutes.  I was amazed at how quick and easy and fun it is.  So check it out.  


1 comment:

  1. Wow Thanks so much for your generosity. I feel so honor to have been a winner and a new friend of yours. Blessing AJ!

    ReplyDelete