Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Check this out I used birthday table decorations for Birthday layout

A few weeks ago I posted these 
  table decorations I made for my granddaughters first birthday.  I then saved the table decorations and use  the cut outs for layout pages.  I used Baby Steps, Paisley and Something to Celebrate for the cuts.  
  I started  entering the DCWV  challenge a couple months ago and it is a lot of fun and easy to do since I buy so much DCWV paper. I decided this would be a good time to start the birthday layouts with my cutouts and using the DCWV Sweet stack.  
Here is the link to the DCWV  Diary Monthly Challenge 
I am also entering this layout in  Amanda Crafts and More challenge which is to use embossing.  
The owl and the title are embossed.   
DCWV sketch 
Here is where I got the cutouts.  These are the table decorations I made for my granddaughters first birthday a couple weeks ago.  I then save the table decorations and use some of the cut outs for layout pages.  I used Baby Steps, Paisley and Something to Celebrate for the cuts.  

The sketch page and the matching page.  
Closeup
Closeup
Doily and ribbon closeup

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea Suzanne.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your layout is absolutely adorable!!! I love the embossing on your owl and all the fun paper you used.. Thanks for joining my last "Getting Scrappy Challenge" and I hope you will join my newest challenge going on right now..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete