Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Tutorial- Making Table Decorations and Banners

This week at FCCB the challenge is 
#84 – For the birds Create a project with a bird (or anything to do with birds, 
such as a birdcage) on it.
So for the Thursday Tutorial I thought I would share how I made table decorations and a banner for my granddaughters first birthday using owls.    Please come on over to FCCB and check out the tutorial for these decorations but other decorations I have made in the past using my Cricut.  


Thanks for your comments and Happy Craftin.  

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, Suzanne. Love the owl theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling project! It just oozes charm and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I a new follower and let me tell you, You make beautifull thing. I especially love the owls, planning to have an owl theme for my twin girls. Thank you for the ideas.
    Dolmaris

    ReplyDelete