Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New DCWV paper at Joann's- I love, love, love it!

Love, love, love the new papers that put out at Joann's on Monday.  I went into store with daughter to look for fabric and didn't expect to find anything new since I had been in there over the weekend using my 25% off coupon.  Beautiful papers by DCWV and they are 40% off.  There were several others too.  Also got my first Wonder Thread to try and think I will go to M's with there 25% off coupon and get the rest of the colors.  Have I tried it yet no but I want to get more colors.  LOL

2 comments:

  1. What awesome paper Suzanne!! I can't wait to get a Joanne's here in my town, I'm so excited I could just bust! LOL I love that memory thread as well, never have used it, but it looks so interesting and I love all the colors! Looks like just another thing we have in common. LOL Have fun with your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to slap my hands everytime there is something new from DCWV! LOL

    ReplyDelete