Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, March 14, 2011

Cards I made out of patterned paper scrap pile



I decided to go through my patterned paper scrap pile and start making some quick cards.  The first three I used scrap from zoo mini book I made awhile back.  I glued scraps down and then got Create A Critter out to cut some cute little sayings and critters.  I am going to do more of this as I go instead of throwing all these pieces in the scrap drawer to sit.
Don't forget the St. Patrick's Blog Hop this Thursday and Friday.  I am really excited to show you my projects.

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards Suzanne and you'd never know they were from scraps, lol! I have some of that zoo paper and I love it. I hate to throw my scraps away to and my pile keeps getting bigger and bigger, I may have to follow your lead and use some of mine! I also can't wait to see what your going to share with all of us too, See you on Thursday!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzanne! These came together really nice! It is hard to think that you used scraps. The CAC cart worked really well with paper and made for some super cute cards!!! Great job as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete