Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Flower" the skunk card from Disney Classics- Spring Fever

This is the card I made for the BBTB2 challenge this week.  The challenge was to make something with a Disney cut.  I decided to use my new Disney Classics for the first time and planned to make the either Bambi or Thumper.  As soon as I saw this cute little cut of Flower I thought it was perfect.  The card is 5 x 7 and the skunk is cut at 4".  The title was cut at 2 " from April Showers which I just got yesterday.  
I used Stickles on the title, flowers, and eyes.  I added tiny butterflies I cut with a MS punch and stickled.  I also used a MS flower punch for the edge.  I added ribbon and some small yellow flowers with pink gems to match the paper flowers.  The second pic is a closeup.  

9 comments:

  1. Stinkin' cute card!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is the cutest card I have seen Suzanne! I love that little skunk and you did such a great job with him too! This is a must have cart for me, as I love all the cuts on this cart! LOL Ok, they all are a must have, but some more than others! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Suzanne. He is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card on the BBTB2 Challenge blog and had to stop by and say this is such a CUTE Card! :o)
    Theresa
    http://miislucky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one cute skunk.... great card.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne this is So Stinkin Cute, lol! What a Sweet Little Stinker (giggle) sorry I couldn't resist, lol! Love the sparkle, I've always loved Flower and Thumper. And I'm so glad you joined us in this challenge over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flower is my FAVE character from Bambi! I love this! Thanks for joining us for BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, so sweet!! This is adorable card. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete