Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Easter Minibook

Thank you so much to all of you who joined the Blog Hop yesterday and left so many sweet comments.  Also a big thanks to all of you who became followers to my blog.  As promised I am posting the Easter Mini Book I previewed.  I learned to make this fun little mini book a few weeks ago and have already made several.  This one I made for Easter with the Easter 2010 cartridge and the Tags, Bags and More for the tags.  The detailed directions can be found at  http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/2011/02/mini-book-tutorial.html.  Here are the pictures of the Easter book I made.  Remember to clock on the pics to get a bigger view.


6 comments:

  1. I love the Easter mini Suzanne! How cute for some pics of the grandchildren! What I love about this mini is it is truely so easy to make. And it doesn't take a lot of time to make it. You can focus on the embellishing part of it and not the putting together part as it comes together so quickly. Thank you for clear and simple directions with pics! This little mini is fabulous and I will be making some for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! TFS Will be making some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet...great job. Thank You for sharing in the hop.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Easter mini. I finally got my baby one done, I think I will make 2 for my DD's for Easter. The directions are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what I am doing this weekend! These books are beautiful! I love all the little details you added.

    ReplyDelete