Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweet Sassy Diva Design Team project- Layout sketch

I am keeping with the Spring Blooms theme from last weeks DT challenge for Sweet Sassy Diva.   I made a Spring layout of my youngest granddaughter.   I had this wonderful stack of flowered paper from K and Company from last year.  
I used the daisy and striped page.  I also cut and used the page with the large  butterfly and daisies for the bottom corner.  I used a flower punch for border strips and added MS flower border trim from my stash.

I used my Gypsy to search the word bloom for the title. I used this cut from Just Because.  There were several different ones but I choose the cursive flowy one instead of block letters.  
I then doodled on the letters to make them pop with a Sharpie.  
I think sketches are a lot of fun and can't wait to see what the other Designers create with the sketch this week.  Hope you enjoyed the post and Happy Craftin. 
I

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet lo Suzanne! I love the papers you used and I love the pics of Brittany!! She is so cute!! Love your take on the sketch as well! I think sketches make it so easy and get the creative juices flowing!! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this ! You 'picked' the perfect background paper for the theme, and of coarse, the photos are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love the background paper you picked. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love your LO!

    ReplyDelete