Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My DCWV March Stack-holic Template entry

Well its raining in California so I got some great scrappin time in today.  This is my entry for the DCWV March Stack-holic Template Challenge.  I used paper from the DCWV stacks Collage Musing and Heirloom.  I also used a MS punch, Lacey Labels for the scalloped 5 " circle, Tim Holtz chipboard letters colored with Candy Apple Glimmer Mist, and twine. For the journaling area I cut out words from a page in the Collage Musing stack. 
Here is the template sketch.
Here is the other side of the layout.  I added a chipboard key and lock, and some more cut out words from the Collage stack.  
Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne, don't know which I like the most, the layout or the photos ! LOL I am always so envious of scrapbook pages... I am going to show yours to my daughter ~ the scrapper ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Suzanne, I adore this lo!!! The pics of Kenzie are so dang cute!! I also love the papers, and embellies that you used on this lo!! Of course I just love the pic of you and all three girls-just so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete