Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cooking With Cricut Challenge -April Fools with a Goofy Card

Woohoo it is time for another Cooking with Cricut challenge and Design Team post.
First I want to thank  Melin for posting two projects I did with her wonderful cutting files on Sunday. I was very honored. If you would like to see my layouts with Kelly and Keegan the Irish Bears and  the birthday cuccake bear check HERE. So now on for this week the challenge is "Make Me Laugh" - April Fool's use a pun or funny saying.  At first I was a little stumped about what I was going to do for this challenge.  Then I  came up with this idea.
The card is a 5 x 7 card and Goofy was cut from the Cricut Cart Mickey and Friends at 5 inches.  
The question mark was cut at 2 inches.  
Hint: It is always best with the Disney cuts to make them as large as possible to piece them correctly.
On the outside I typed the sentiment 
Want to see something goofy? and then on the inside it says
You already did?  
I hope you will join us for the challenge and enter your projects.  We would love to see what you create.  

10 comments:

  1. Super cute April Fools day card Suz!! I love that poka dot paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job piecing Goofy, Suzanne! Love those Disney carts, but hate all of those little bitty pieces. Fun card!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I love Goofy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colors of the card. very fitting for the Mickey crew!! Your punny on goofy is so cute! It made me smile!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. How perfectly clever! That goofy image is just right- really great job!!
    Hugs!
    Heather P (DT sister) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card...I thought the inside was going to say "look in a mirror"!

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! super cute card and perfect with the sentiment!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete