Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Precious Baby card with Nursery Tails

I had on my list to make a card for  The Paper Variety challenge today using Create a Critter.  I even planned it out on my Gypsy.  Then this morning I saw the new 
 Cricut Circle Challenge for  today which was to use your Imagine to print paper and to layer cuts.  Right away I thought about Nursery Tails and the cute little critters on there.  So I decided to do the two challenges together.   I printed the mushroom paper to match the  mushrooms on the skunk and deer cuts.  I layered all the cuts and pop dotted them.  I made the card 5 x 7 and punched it with an MS punch around the page.  I added ruffly ribbon and pearls.  I stamped the Precious sentiment and added some little tiny clothes pins.  I love the soft colors soft colors of Nursery Tails.  

5 comments:

  1. This is so so sweet! I love your pretty card! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That came out beautiful. I just go t that cartridge and have used it yet, You have inspired me thank you.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is ADORABLE!! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete