Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Paper Crafting challenge- Festive and Fun Bingo

This week at My Paper Crafting the challenge is Festive and Fun Bingo.  Below you will find the Bingo card to choose from.  
For my project I choose the Die-Cut, Punch and Twine/String row.  
I made a double page layout using pictures of my granddaughter on her first camping trip in July.  
I used Camping Critters-
The trailer is from page 54 cut at 3.5 inches
The Happy Camper sign from page 38 cut at 4 inches

The tree with skunk is from page 59 cut at 7 inches 
I hope you will join us for the challenge this week and link up to My Paper Crafting.  We would love to see your creations using the Bingo chart above.  Happy Craftin!

2 comments:

  1. So cool! The bingo idea seems very fun & your pages are wonderful:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout Suzanne! I am loving the die cuts you used on this layout and I love, love the pics of Kenzie! She is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete