Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, October 8, 2012

FCCB- Columbus Day- Make a project using a ship

Today is double design team day for me.  My first post is for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is Columbus Day- use a ship in your project.  The second DT post is for BBTB2 which is Happy Fall - create a project using a pumpkin but not Halloween.   
I hope you will check out both of my projects.  


Hello everyone.  It's time for a new challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is in honor of Columbus Day- make a project with a ship.  
I decided to use my Imagine Buccaneer Cart  and made a birthday card for my stash.  
I used a black card stock base and then took Kraft paper and tore the edges to make that mat.  
All the cuts were made using my Imagine.  I crumpled the map up and inked it to make it more realistic. 
The inside was also done with the Imagine.  
I hope you will join us for the FCCB challenge this week and create a project using a ship.  Then link up your project to FCCB.  We love seeing your creations.  Happy Craftin!


3 comments:

  1. This is ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! The colours, textures everything goes together so well.
    Sheila FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!STUNNING!and very BEAUTIFUL!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! Oh my gosh...I just love this! The torn, rough edges look like a real pirate map....tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete