Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Graphic 45 Bird Song Album

I so love Graphic 45 paper and the Bird Song collections is no exception.  If your like me I get the paper and I can't stand to cut into at first but once I do I am in a craftin frenzy.  
 Right now Graphic 45 is having a challenge to enter a Bird Song project so I decided to enter this book I made a few weeks ago at a crop.  

This is the cover 
Inside 

Inside folded out  with book inside 
 With book removed 
Fold out Book side one 
Fold out      Book side 2 
Back cover 

I hope you enjoyed my project.  Happy craftin!

2 comments:

  1. LOVELOVELOVE!!!!! I have always shied away from Graphic 45 because i am scared to cut it up.....lol. Thier paper is so gorgous and I think it turns out beautifully in projects but it would take a giant leap of faith for me to actually cut into it. Great job tho....this is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Suzanne!! This is stunning! It takes my breath away it is so beautiful my friend!

    ReplyDelete