Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Authentique Book- Love the Denim look

I made this fun book using  Original and Genuine Authentique Paper .  The book is designed by taking off an inch from each page and using it to reinforce the pages.  When you open the book each page is one inch larger.  I fell in love with the denim color and look of these pages especially the quilted look and pocket pages.  
I used braid, lace, ribbon, trims and flowers from my stash.  
I colored snaps with Alcohol Inks to make them coppery color and added those to the pockets.  
Each pocket holds a tag decorated with scraps and Glimmer Mist.  



1 comment:

  1. This is really a cool book Suzanne! I am loving the demin color and all the cool embellies on the inside of the pages!

    ReplyDelete