Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, October 15, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness BBTB2

Hello all you BBTB2 fans.  This week at BBTB2 we are creating projects in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.  My good friend and fellow DT member is our hostess this week for the challenge.  
My card came from page 31 of Stand N Salute.  I cut the frame using my Gypsy at 7 x 4.85.  
The pop dotted frame with the 'believe" sentiment is from Artistre cut from page 33 at 3 inches.  
The breast cancer awareness ribbon paper I bought last year at Michaels.  
I then inked the edges, added some ribbon and bling.  
On the inside  I used my Cricut Imagine Word of Mouth page 22.  
Please join us at BBTB2 for the challenge this week and link up your projects.
We would love to see your creations.  Happy craftin!  

9 comments:

  1. What a super neat idea to put ribbon for a border..Cute..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the paper, and unique border with the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ribbon border across the bottom, but the inside sentiment is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Suzanne!! I never even thought of using the S&S cart for the card feature of the support ribbon! But I so love it!!!! I also love the sentiment mat and the ribbon and of course the inside sentiment is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the border of pink ribbons and the sentiment is just absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh aren't you smart!! While I was building my ribbon our of shapes you found an actual ribbon cut on S&S!!! Smarty pants!!! :D

    This is so pretty Suzanne. Love the ribbon print paper, the gems and the cute stamped tag. Awesome job!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super design and paper and the sentiment rocks. Love this, Suzanne. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful design and I love the sentiment too.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card,love the ribbon.
    jayne x

    ReplyDelete